- 0 Comments
What are the qualifying conditions for using medical marijuana card in New Jersey?
Here are the qualifying conditions for using medical marijuana card in New Jersey.
To qualify as a medical marijuana patient in New Jersey, you must be suffering from any of the following health conditions.
- Chronic pain
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Inflammatory bowel disease, including Crohn’s disease
- Opioid use disorder
- Cachexia, or wasting syndrome
- Muscular dystrophy
- Seizure disorder, including epilepsy
- Multiple sclerosis
- Intractable skeletal muscular spasticity
- Nausea and vomiting
- Tourette syndrome
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Terminal cancer or illness, if the doctor determines the patient has less than 12 months to live.